Welcome everyone!

Place to talk about your favorite batmobiles
Big Bozo

Re: Welcome everyone!

Post by Big Bozo »

LordHorrar wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:56 am Great to know...I can't wait to get started...has anyone built out a street legal version of this car on this forum yet? Or does anyone have sort of a checklist of parts and vendors to look into?
Everyone here is from old CLTC forums. The parts and vendors stuff are all buried in old CLTC forums for now. But you can probably ask the members who are now here if you have specific questions.
Mr A would be pretty knowledgeable on those things.
LordHorrar

Post by LordHorrar »

Awesome thanks!
super0begins

Post by super0begins »

Hello everyone!
Smac009

Post by Smac009 »

Hi everyone,

I've been absent for a couple of years but came back just in time apparently! Great to see some familiar names still and looking forward to doing more research. Probably towards one of Shaggy's smaller tumbler builds first. There's a guy nearby with an 89 that he uses for charity and other stuff so I don't want to crowd his scene with a second 89. Very difficult to get custom vehicles registered for road use here in Australia and getting harder as time goes on.

Anyway enough from me, thanks for having me again!

Shane
Big Bozo

Post by Big Bozo »

Smac009 wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 1:06 am Hi everyone,

I've been absent for a couple of years but came back just in time apparently! Great to see some familiar names still and looking forward to doing more research. Probably towards one of Shaggy's smaller tumbler builds first. There's a guy nearby with an 89 that he uses for charity and other stuff so I don't want to crowd his scene with a second 89. Very difficult to get custom vehicles registered for road use here in Australia and getting harder as time goes on.

Anyway enough from me, thanks for having me again!

Shane
Welcome. Any pics or links for the 89 near your area you mentioned?